Due to school cancellations, we haven't been able to get the applications to all schools. Just call and we can fax or email one to you. Also, they will be available on February 15 during practice/registration. Thanks!
Registration fee is $25 for all age groups
Registration will be Thursday February 15 from 5-7 at Coeburn Middle School Auditorium. Money MUST be paid at this time. For early registration you can mail an application to 2613 Alpine Drive, Coeburn, VA 24230. Applications can be picked up at all Wise County schools, UVA Wise, and MECC. The pageant will begin at noon on Saturday February 17 at CMS. Admission at the door will be $2.00. For questions please call 276-395-5595. ** All proceeds benefit Coeburn Little League
Due to school cancellations, we haven't been able to get the applications to all schools. Just call and we can fax or email one to you. Also, they will be available on February 15 during practice/registration. Thanks!
.
!
Honey, I was first runner-up in Red Onion's Miss Repeat Offender Pageant to raise money for the Special Olympics a few years ago. It wasn't pretty. I got a run in my hose, and the area around the crotch was WAAAAY too tight (liked to killed me) Not to mention, ever tried to find high heels for a 13 1/2 foot?
Come on guys: Help this gal out!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I bet you that was a Perty Sight!!!LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I still looked better than the shift commander. I think that I was a victim of being outranked [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If anyone from Norton, Wise, St. Paul or Appalachia is interested in this pageant, please call or post on this board. The weather has really delayed us in getting the information sheet and application to all of the school. Thanks!
This pageant is open to all South West VA girls ages newborn to 21. We are calling it Wise County Sweetheart because that is where it is held and it is raising money for Coeburn Little League.
Bookmarks